The ZZ Cruiser by Rad2Go matches quality, reliability and performance with an unbelievably low sticker price! This electric scooter is referred to by many as "Best in its Class." A 300 watt motor zooms the ZZ Cruiser along at speeds of up to 14 mph and offers enough torque to tackle some light hill climbing. This scooter rides smoothly and handles bumps well. The ZZ Cruiser comes with "no flat" airless tires constructed of a special foam rubber that makes you feel like you're riding on air. The frame and deck are typical Rad2Go... extremely rugged and nearly indestructible. The handlebars are adjustable to three different height settings and fold for easy transport. The ZZ Cruiser is lots of fun for those just starting out as well as those that been around the block a few times. Rad2Go is one of the premier manufacturers of electric scooters on the market today.
For a limited time: FREE protective gear with every Rad2Go purchase! FREE knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards are shipped with every scooter.
• Speed: 14 mph
• Range: 12 miles
• Motor: 300 watts. A smart controller protects the motor from overloading.
• Frame: Hi-tensile steel frame with a non-skid deck and durable ABS plastic body.
• Drive Train: Belt driven with a variable speed motorcycle style throttle control.
• Battery: 24V, 12 Ah sealed lead acid batteries (dual 12V).
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Single rear band braking system. An automatic shut-off safety feature disengages the throttle when the hand brake is engaged.
• Dimensions: Length 40.4", Width at handlebars 18.2", Width at the deck 7", Height 30.2", Height when folded 12".
• Weight: 46 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: 8" X 2" airless "no flat" tires constructed of a special foam rubber that makes you feel like you're riding on air. Aluminum alloy rims.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty
• Handlebars fold for easy transport and storage.
• Steering column adjusts to 3 different heights.
• Toggle switch ignition.
• Battery level gauge.
• Battery charger.
• Tool kit.